Tuesday 4 October 2011

Oh wow, Kersha Bailey.

It doesn't take me very long to fall in love. With a song that is.
I stumbled across this on the wonder that is YouTube and it was definitely love at first sight. Or you know, love at first listen..


I HAD to share.
Right up my aural alley. This is the music I love guys. *sigh*
I'm so sorry I haven't been around, i've had alot to say and then when I didn't say it and a certain amount of time passed- I couldn't say it anymore.

I'm here in a new room, in a new town, surrounded by new people.. it's so strange being surrounded by people who don't know you. As in I have a whole suitcase of memories, quirks, lingos and thoughts that nobody knows about.
I don't know how I feel about that.

But yeah, Kersha, this song brightened up my day. How? It reminded me of what I love. I dunno, you have a certain taste and then you find yourself eating the same things, and then you get used to these foods and then eating becomes less fun because its the same food. But then you taste something new, and it's still appealing to your taste, but its NEW. Your taste buds are vibrating with excitement, your eyes open a bit wider and a satisfaction spreads throughout your body. You feel alive!!!

hehe. I can be a tad over dramatic at times. But thats pretty much what happens with me and music. Keep in mind though that because this new food is so tasty you eat it over and over and over again until your taste buds are less excited by it, things become grey and the whole cycle starts again -_-

Is this what Elton meant in the Circle of Life?
No?
lol any excuse for a Lion King reference!

Rella x

No comments:

Post a Comment