Wednesday 30 July 2014

Timeless by Dwele and Tina Marie



You know it's funny, I was planning on writing about something completely different today. But see, I was watching some YouTube videos this morning and somebody in the video mentioned the word 'timeless' in passing. That made me think of this song, Timeless by Dwele and Tina Marie, and how I haven't heard it in ages, and how much it just... It's like my musical resting heart beat. Like what my heart beat would sound like, when I'm completely calm, if it was music.

I remember I had this song on repeat for a whole fortnight last November. And it's a perfect example of why I love Dwele. Next to Musiq Soulchild, he's my favourite male R&B artist. His groove, tone and overall vibe and approach just resonate with me. I pretty much spent six months, when I was seventeen, engrossed in his discography. I love him. But I don't think I'll ever forgive him for teasing me with the greatness found in these one and a half minutes of aural heaven. How you gonna do that Dwele? So yeah, this post is as short as the song but I just wanted to share.

Until next time.
And by next time, I mean next Wednesday.
So really...until next Wednesday

Rella x

No comments:

Post a Comment