Tuesday 23 August 2011

YouTube-ness

I don't know why it's taken me so long to post this. Well that's a lie. I've been procrastinating. That's why it's taken so long.
But better late than never right? Unless we're talking about anti-venom to a deadly snake bite.
I digress.

Last week I recorded a couple videos. On Wednesday I made my way up to Tottenham and recorded a verse and a chorus of Do You You Remember with Poet and Quason Matthews for the new series of the Dats a Wrap show. I had so much jokes!!
So we were in this park right, and we shot it lots of times because Quason wanted different angles for the final vid. And i'm on the bench about to sing for a close up and a bee just appears out of nowhere o_O
I guess there are two things you should know about me:

  1. I have amazing reflexes => I react to things really quickly
  2. I am afraid of ALL insects
Why is this important? The bee appears, I freak out, Quason catches it on camera and the clip becomes one of the trailers lol. 

The second video I have to share with you was recorded on Friday. I'm a finalist in a competition called Unsigned Stars (more on this later) and all the finalists recorded a video a few weeks ago but I was away at LIYSF aka science camp aka the BEST thing in the world so I recorded mine late. Which means my views are lower than everybody else's. Which means please watch :D



Methinks thats it for now.
Hope this finds you well :)
Rella x

No comments:

Post a Comment