Monday 9 January 2012

Lianne La Havas and aural alleys :)

Oh wow.

I never saw it coming. I get music recommendation ALL the time. Like seriously, methinks it comes with the territory, but 9 times out of 10 I'm completely unimpressed. See i'm both easy and hard to please and as you can see from this here blog my music taste is completely random, but today, Today, the improbable occurred.
S posted on my facebook wall and did two things.

1: Reminded me that people actually think about 'Rella J'. This may sound stupid but it's strange for me to think that outside of performance people listen to me. As in will watch one of my videos, or read this here blog or listen to somebody else and be reminded of me. I just never really thought of it... In my head it's kinda like the whole 'If a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound'. Except there is no tree. I'm the tree. If I'm not performing do I make a sound? In my head I don't. But in you know, the real world, maybe I do. The thought that I do is v. humbling. But then the thought of the type of thoughts that I have is v. worrying. lol. Seriously? "I'm the tree?" Security!!

2: Introduced me to the wonderful, talented, future staple on all playlists; Lianne La Havas. He posted this on my wall and I was intrigued but it was really the vid below that cemented my love. I told you I fall fast.
I love her tone, gosh it's so smooth. Once again, right up my aural alley.

I guess that's all folks
Hope you've enjoyed this here blog post.
Lol no 'this here blog' won't become a signature, I don't even know where it came from o_O
oh and remember dearies you are the tree!
hehe
Rella x

2 comments:

  1. looooooooooooooooooool you are the tree classic. I really like this girl where's she from?
    p.s you need to blog more like every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree indeed :D
    I really like her too, she's a new love. She's a fellow Londoner!
    p.s I wish I could get to the point where I have enough self discipline to blog every day. Maybe one day, one can hope right!?
    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete