Sunday 29 January 2012

Farewell Chuck, I hardly knew you...

*sigh*
I can't believe Chuck is over, I don't understand it, it was such a great show.

I have this thing where every now and again I get bored, find a new show that seems good and try it out. I did this with Chuck, three seasons in less than a week. Yep, that's alot of Chuck. So then I get half way through season 4, at this point i'm hooked, I mean I was hooked after the first episode else I wouldn't have continued, then I find out that season 5 is going to be the last season and i'm heartbroken.
Chuck was one of the good ones, the great ones. Seriously there was nothing else like it how can they cancel it? ?

Anyway I went on a Chuck break, I couldn't watch it knowing there wouldn't be anymore, and then finally yesterday I took the leap. I just finished the series finale.
*sigh*


But yeah, the reason for this post. This song. *sigh* another thing Chuck did, besides fill me with joy, was introduce me to some great music. This is what was playing in the final scene. Perfect choice. Great song, no doubt it'll be on repeat for the next week. Enjoy.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment